The Buffalo Bills are Talent Killers

AF88Bills

Is it just me or does it seem like a black hole when QBs and WR come to play for the Bills? We can't seem to make anything of the talent that comes here. TO was stud everywhere he's been. Eric Moulds was a stud for a short period. TE most likely would be a very good player somewhere else. The same can be said for so many players that have passed thru the Bills.

What gives?

...What gives?

Edwards may have talent, but he is afraid to fail. He will not throw the ball down field. Evans and Owens don't end up even being good decoys, because nobody thinks the ball will be coming to them. Ever. Because it doesn't. And the coaching sucks too. Why not move Evans around, line him up in the slot, and run Jackson out wide sometimes? And why not have T.O. with that muscular frame play lower to be the inside short pass option sometimes? I wouldn't mind seeing T.O. catch a 5 yard pass over the middle against a freakin' linebacker one on one. Any reason to think he won't make a 20 yard gain out of that match up??

And don't forget the biggest f-up of the entire organization. They went out and signed T.O. to a stupid one year deal for 6.5 Million dollars, and then put the least experienced offensive line in front of Edwards to come along in the NFL in almost 10 years. Does that make any sense to anyone out here? :censored::doh:

Something smells foul on the offensive side of the ball. I don't know if it's the QB who is either unable or doesn't have the stones to throw downfield to two fine WR's. Or is it the offensive coordinator. Whatever the problem, I don't think it's correctable with what's in place. Ane the "rebuilding" continues.

I agree to an extent, but the past 2 games, the offense was solid. They had a lousy game, Edwards never had rhythm, and it seemed that AVP and Jauron were to afraid to veer from the gameplan. As for talent sucking out: we have not had good QBs since Bledsoe (who was average at best). The lines have been spotty, the defensive unit has a few good players, but never sums up the parts, and TO is past his prime, and we have to all accept that.