Bills Secondary in for a long day against Drew Brees

San-O

I remember Kurt Warner shredding the Bills pass defense last year, I think Brees will do the same thing

today.

1. On and off again pass rush.

2. LBs that seem to really struggle against the pass.

3. The "break don't bend" defense.

4. DBs that play 10 yards off the ball.

5. DBs that will get toasted. I see McLuvin in this role.

Seriously, Brees could have a career day going for 400 + yards and a very high completion % and QB rating.

I remember Kurt Warner shredding the Bills pass defense last year, I think Brees will do the same thing

today.

1. On and off again pass rush.

2. LBs that seem to really struggle against the pass.

3. The "break don't bend" defense.

4. DBs that play 10 yards off the ball.

5. DBs that will get toasted. I see McLuvin in this role.

Seriously, Brees could have a career day going for 400 + yards and a very high completion % and QB rating.

The one thing that might change things here is that Buffalo's pass defense is better against the deep ball than against the short-medium passes. If Brees tries to throw deep, Buffalo's pass D might be up to the task. If Brees is content to throw 6-8 yard slants & posts, Buffalo's D stands to give up a lot of yards and stay on the field for long periods of time. Let's hope that Fewell can concoct a solid defensive plan.

The one thing that might change things here is that Buffalo's pass defense is better against the deep ball than against the short-medium passes. If Brees tries to throw deep, Buffalo's pass D might be up to the task. If Brees is content to throw 6-8 yard slants & posts, Buffalo's D stands to give up a lot of yards and stay on the field for long periods of time. Let's hope that Fewell can concoct a solid defensive plan.

I would agree. What ever happened to "the creep"? That seemed to work well. I liked it.