Bills - Saints preview

Lori

The Bills lost not only their home opener, but Pro Bowl linebacker Sam Cowart, who ruptured his Achilles tendon in the first half and never played another down for the team.

My first game with my brand new Cowart jersey.. :unsure:

J. Carney's incredible -and still very dangerous.

What's the latest weather forecast?

Steady rain and low 50s here in northern Pa. as I load the car. Deeee-lightful. Supposed to taper off and get up into the 60s later; weather.com's hour-by-hour shows the wind topping out at 13mph. Enough to stick a wrench into Brees' gears? Not sure ... but I wouldn't mind if it did. Can't remember where I read it, but someone brought up a stat that before they won in Philly last week, the Saints were 1-6 in their last seven outdoor games. Like to see that trend continue.

Interesting (in my eyes) that the last time they were in Buffalo was the Two Bills Drive 2nd Annual Tailgate, and the last regular season meeting was the away game trip that I won and was supposed to go to but because of Katrina was changed to Miami.

Interesting (in my eyes) that the last time they were in Buffalo was the Two Bills Drive 2nd Annual Tailgate, and the last regular season meeting was the away game trip that I won and was supposed to go to but because of Katrina was changed to Miami.

Did I just see that McGee is out for today's game?? Was on the ticker on ESPN, but not sure if I saw right!