Fred Jackson is better then Adrian Peterson (2 games)

DIE HARD 1967

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Team,

What needs to happen is Freddy staying the starter.........period. Marshawn is to much of a personal risk and has at times seemed to run to the wrong hole (s). Marshawn is a good talent. But not the right fit for the Bills. The Bills lockerrom has appeared to rally around Freddy, and for a young team, the lockerrom perception is immensely important. The BILLS FO should allow Marshawn time to "promote" his talents on the field as a backup to Freddie. Then the FO should trade Marshawn out of Buffalo by the trade deadline.

11/22/09

Freddy's hurt those morons in the front office should have never traded beast mode everyone else has two good backs why don't we.

And thats what you would be saying.

why? what is credit from ESPN going to do for him? is it going to make Jackson the starter for the rest of the year?

Not for him, but for the team and for Buffalo. Showing a clip of the T.O. 'Show' makes the Bills more of a freakshow, than a team with some great role players who can fill in and get the job done (our two tackles, for example) and a few on the rise. A team like that gives Buffalo positive PR, and I don't think that could possibly be a bad thing.

That said, no one on this board would keep Freddy instead of a trade for Adrian P., and I would rather not have other teams key up on Freddy (and soon the FJ/ML combo) the way they do on AP. Or wait: maybe they should key up on him/them... I'd rather have other teams stack the box and leave Lee or TO to pop open! So, yeah: Hey look everyone, our backs kick a**!

Jackson, is better 2nd effort guy, better pass catcher

Lynch is a better pure Runner, better in the redzone, the guy finds creases inside the 20 to barrell it in the hardway

Both guys will be on the team for years to come. Neither will be traded, we are always one play away from season ending injury.