OU Auburn tied for #2

ICE

No, whoever wins the Orange Bowl should be champion by themselves, but that will never happen if USC doesn't win the Orange Bowl. Now if OU or AU goes to another bowl and wins while USC wins the Orange Bowl, then I guarantee that no one will be claiming anyone deserves a "co" national championship with USC. The lovefest with USC is sickening. It's a conspiracy.

Will all be a moot point when USC loses in the Orange Bowl even though they should be someone more on their level, like BYU or UCLA.

Well if USC played Auburn and beat them in the Orange Bowl and OU beat someone in another bowl, there should be co champions again.

116381[/snapback]

You can bet your butt here is what will happen. USC will play Auburn. What we think doesn't matter, after Auburn beats Alabama this week (It is AB right?) they will be #2 in the polls. At that point they will hop over OU in the BCS.

OU will play Utah (and yes martha, beat the ever lovin Dog stevestojan out of Utah). When Auburn beats USC (yes OU and Auburn would beat USC) and OU wins you will have Co national champs.

It is a friggin joke.

Playoffs are the ONLY answer.

:)

Well I doubt it, but who will they face in the Big XII title game?

116452[/snapback]

Iowa St. Baylor is their last game. Iowa St leads the Big 12 North. :) Again OU can't help that. It's not their fault. But that is how it is. OU will play Iowa St in teh b12 championships. They will have went undefeated, won the Big 12...and NOT play for the championships.

but hey, when it is all said and done we will end the season #2. We will hop over who lost the NC (and rightfully so) and I guess you can't ask for more than that. I am sure tons of teams wish they had this problem. :D

Correction, it could be Colorado. I just don't know and honestly....It doesn't matter who is there. Bob Stoops lost that game last year, if you look at his history after losing a big game like that... It will be a blowout.