We do have a solid team

cwchze

1. Trent is a solid quaterback.The best we have had since kelly.Great play calling with

the no-huddle.Made all the right throws.90%of his passes were right on the money.

Last series of the game if he came back with the screen to jackson on the 40.I know we would

be in field goal range.The pats were taking away the 20 yd gain.midlle of field wide open.

plus he was pissed after the game(most of our past quaterbacks could care less).Call

him what you want.but In trent we trust......

2.Offensive line-granted they made some mistakes which hurt us,but come on we haven't

seen a line that is as mean and nasty,finishes blocks open holes,run the no huddle since back

in the day.Boy just think of the pansies we had last year and in the past years!!!!!

3.Rookie play-Wood,Levitre,Maybin.Nelson, enen harris.Wow what a draft and what immediate

dividends to this team..I will be the first to say it kudos to russ...and the FO...

4.Defense-It looked like the old walt courey bend don't break D.Our d line was putting huge

pressure on brady for 3+ quaters.we owned their o line.they couldnt run on us.Ferrell needs to

be more aggressive, send the pack after the quaterback all year.DO NOT BACK OFF..this cost

us the game....great things happen with pressure.......

5.Hey finally-None of us slept good last night-yeah none of us.This wasnt like in past like against

the cowboys or browns or jets.where we were the weaker team.We were and are the better team

now.I see nothing but good things ahead.We got rid of all the negatives(schonfart,oline,jp etc)I

haven't been this positive since the late 80's.Yeah we got something here.

Oh by the way=I predicted 27-24 us on sat.and i have been a nonbeliever since the lateral game....

FIRE AWAY....... :thumbsup:

1.You're right, he's the best since Kelly, but that's not saying much. I like TE, think he'll get better, maybe if the line improves more so he has more time, he'll learn to throw down field. He is still young.

2. Agree, looked better than we expected.

3. This can't be everyone knows what a terrible GM RB is. It does show that all the experts around this site really know very little about what and who are good players. The Bill's made many moves that got them ripped. But in the end, none of them looked too bad. If they had made the moved a month ago, would they be better today, probalby, but who knows for certain. You don't want to rush int othings either.

4. Agree

1. Trent is a solid quaterback.The best we have had since kelly.Great play calling with

the no-huddle.Made all the right throws.90%of his passes were right on the money.

Last series of the game if he came back with the screen to jackson on the 40.I know we would

be in field goal range.The pats were taking away the 20 yd gain.midlle of field wide open.

plus he was pissed after the game(most of our past quaterbacks could care less).Call

him what you want.but In trent we trust......

2.Offensive line-granted they made some mistakes which hurt us,but come on we haven't

seen a line that is as mean and nasty,finishes blocks open holes,run the no huddle since back

in the day.Boy just think of the pansies we had last year and in the past years!!!!!

3.Rookie play-Wood,Levitre,Maybin.Nelson, enen harris.Wow what a draft and what immediate

dividends to this team..I will be the first to say it kudos to russ...and the FO...

4.Defense-It looked like the old walt courey bend don't break D.Our d line was putting huge

pressure on brady for 3+ quaters.we owned their o line.they couldnt run on us.Ferrell needs to

be more aggressive, send the pack after the quaterback all year.DO NOT BACK OFF..this cost

us the game....great things happen with pressure.......

5.Hey finally-None of us slept good last night-yeah none of us.This wasnt like in past like against

the cowboys or browns or jets.where we were the weaker team.We were and are the better team

now.I see nothing but good things ahead.We got rid of all the negatives(schonfart,oline,jp etc)I

haven't been this positive since the late 80's.Yeah we got something here.

Oh by the way=I predicted 27-24 us on sat.and i have been a nonbeliever since the lateral game....

FIRE AWAY....... :thumbsup:

Based on last night's performances, I agree on all points. But let's not get carried away after the first game of a long season. If we judge the team based on their most recent game, we'll all sound like we're writers for the Buffalo News. Let's just see where the team goes from here. That said, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Guest dog14787
I have to agree!!!

We do have a solid team!!!!

Hope that loss leaves a bad taste all season long and we start blowing teams out and finishing games.

STARTING THIS SUNDAY BY BEATING TAMPA!!!!!!

I'm with you and welcome aboard :censored: