Why no love for Trent Edwards?

Does anyone else find it insulting and patronizing that NOBODY on espn is capable of mentioning how awesome Trent was last night? I mean my God they railed on about Brady for 10 minutes on the post game and did not mention Trent once. That is just horse excrement. News flash ESPN: TRENT WAS BETTER. Even in the second half, he was better. Tom Brady wasn't running a no huddle, much less for the first time. Tom Brady has a proven all pro offensive line. Tom Brady has the luxury of an established and successful coaching staff. In every possible way, he SHOULD have out performed Trent, even if he was only a mediocre QB. But he is considered arguably the greatest QB ever to play the game behind a team that is considered so high and mighty that people speculate another undefeated season. And despite all of this, Trent finished with a passer rating almost 20 points higher than Brady's impressive 97.4 (Trent sat on 114 and some change). His performance was beyond spectacular. It was indicative of a team ready to dominate the league. I had my reservations about the O line and assumed if anything could stop the Bills it would be their play up front. But after watching last night, I think teams would be better off trying to stop the Pats. And zomg what is going to happen when our rookies learn the game? SHITE man they dominated Vince Wilfork all night long.

The Bills are 100% for real. This is a team that can win. Please everyone stop with the BS talk about canning coaches and front office personnel. It is QUITE clear they knew what they were doing heading into the off season. I know it is only one game, but against the best team in the league, supposedly, they performed so well (not just beyond expectations, but it even could be called great) that I just can't see how you can call it a fluke.

The most important thing I noticed last night was that the Bills, from the top of their roster down, were better than the Pats in EVERY position, including QB (correction: except Randy Moss, who is just a freak of nature).

We are going to the playoffs. If you can't handle that, spare us your remedial derogatory comments and go right ahead and hop if this bandwagon baby.

Have you watched NFL Live, or any other NFL detailed recap of the game? I have seen lots of people give Trent kudos, in fact, I just watched Trent Dilfer prop him up just now...

If you are going to watch a highlight of the game you wont see much love for Trent as Bradys return was the big story and Brady won. But if you watch NFL live or one of the other shows where they spend time breaking down the game you will see praise for Trent because the broadcasters actually have time to talk about Trent.