winners win

It is as simple as that. Until Buffalo believes it can and should win games like last night, they wont.

We are past moral victories. Those were in 2007, when the Bills had half the starting defense injured, and qb problems.

I actually liked seeing Edwards pissed off last night in his press confrence. That is a little T.O rubbing off i think. Enough with the 'we played a good team tonight, and hung in there with them' crap that we have had to listen to for the last 3 years. I want to hear, we should have won that game, we need to figure out what happened and how to improve so we dont lose. And it wasn't just McKelvins fumble. There were other things in the last 5 mins.

I am sick and tired, as we all are of watching the bills lose like they did last night. And i am sorry N.E is a very beatable team. Brady is still Brady, but that D is terrible and their Oline is not what it was. Pressure him and you got a shot.

For once i really do believe the Bills have a chance in the Division. The Oline showed some promise. They are young, but if they develope you have the makeings of something special.

I hope by the years end, we are watching a Bills team that once up by 11 in the fourth goes for the Juggular, blitzes the hell out of the other team, because you know they are in an obvious passing situation. And then wins by 18, not lose by 1.

Go Bills and please be winners!!!

It is as simple as that. Until Buffalo believes it can and should win games like last night, they wont.

We are past moral victories. Those were in 2007, when the Bills had half the starting defense injured, and qb problems.

I actually liked seeing Edwards pissed off last night in his press confrence. That is a little T.O rubbing off i think. Enough with the 'we played a good team tonight, and hung in there with them' crap that we have had to listen to for the last 3 years. I want to hear, we should have won that game, we need to figure out what happened and how to improve so we dont lose. And it wasn't just McKelvins fumble. There were other things in the last 5 mins.

I am sick and tired, as we all are of watching the bills lose like they did last night. And i am sorry N.E is a very beatable team. Brady is still Brady, but that D is terrible and their Oline is not what it was. Pressure him and you got a shot.

For once i really do believe the Bills have a chance in the Division. The Oline showed some promise. They are young, but if they develope you have the makeings of something special.

I hope by the years end, we are watching a Bills team that once up by 11 in the fourth goes for the Juggular, blitzes the hell out of the other team, because you know they are in an obvious passing situation. And then wins by 18, not lose by 1.

Go Bills and please be winners!!!

Excellent post. They need to be pissed off after last night and take it out on the rest of the schedule.