Riddle Me This

BillsNYC

If the roles were reversed and the Pats fumbled the ball, would the Bills have come back to win the game?

In my opinion, no. Good teams find a way to win big close games, bad teams find a way to lose them. The Bills are a bad team as a result of poor coaching and an amateur front office.

Losing that game was inevitable, and we will continue to lose these games (as we have for the last several years) until the front office and coaching is improved.

7 straight division game losses.

If the roles were reversed and the Pats fumbled the ball, would the Bills have come back to win the game?

In my opinion, no. Good teams find a way to win big close games, bad teams find a way to lose them. The Bills are a bad team as a result of poor coaching and an amateur front office.

Losing that game was inevitable, and we will continue to lose these games (as we have for the last several years) until the front office and coaching is improved.

7 straight division game losses.

so by this train of thought, the giants were a better team than buffalo in the 90 superbowl, levy sucked as a coach and polian was inept?