Eric Wood: Future NFL Star

Fingon

After last night, I just can't help but think that Eric Wood will quickly become one of the best guards in the NFL. His strength and nastiness almost reminds me of a Faneca or Runyan. I was impressed by Levitre as well, and it feels great to finally have some talent on the interior of the offensive line.

Wood is going to be a superstar. And you are right, Levitre playe very well too. We kept played back (on DVR) a couple plays of Levitre in the first half where he just ate up Wilfork.

Bell has the tools and size to be a good LT in this league, he just needs time. The rest of the line looked very good - and other than Jason Peters, miles ahead of where we were last year.

After last night, I just can't help but think that Eric Wood will quickly become one of the best guards in the NFL. His strength and nastiness almost reminds me of a Faneca or Runyan. I was impressed by Levitre as well, and it feels great to finally have some talent on the interior of the offensive line.

I'm with ya, Wood is definitely a good one but he'll most likely be our center either next year or the following.