A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

1) When Poz went down, our weakness up the middle was fully exposed. Poz was flying all over the field. He has the potential to be as good as any mlb in this league, or to be part of the Bills hex. Son of a B word, ya know?

2) The pick/td by Schobel was a thing of beauty. He had a great game. You people should lay off of him, and you know who you are.

3) Holy s--t, has anybody ever seen a DE flagged for defensive f$&*$@g holding on a pass, (Denny, 1st quarter)? Wtf kind of defense is that? I nomonate Jauron/Fewell to the douchbag hall of fame. Do I have a second?

4) Stroud is a monster, but every other DT on this team is so-so at best. He simply can't do it alone; he is gonna wear down.

5) Other than his late hit, was Donte Whitner on the field tonight? All kidding aside, please fill me in if he was.

6) Not that you should care, but I thought that Levitre was superb. I saw him get elbowed in the face and not give ground. He is already a huge step up from Dockery; it isn't close. Case closed.

7) The thing about the no-huddle is that it goes against my grain as a football traditionalist. That said, I would rather have the game in the hands of a smart guy from Stanford than a skeletor nitwit from Yale.

8) McKelvin isn't a bad player. He is simply a player that the Bills should not have wasted a #11 on. Lee Evans isn't a bad player either, but Vince Wilfork, who we shunned, is better. Good God.

9) Again, not that you are supposed to care, but imo you posters who blasted Trent should stand up and admit that the kid was excellent tonight. If a drop or 2 was caught, we win. Admit it if you will.

10) Here ya go.....I have been posting on this board for how long? 11 years? 12 Years? Bell is a bag of s--t. I stake my reputation as a poster on this statement. He is weak and he is an idiot. I am calling right now for Chambers. Does it matter if I'm wrong in the long scheme of life? Of course not. I WANT to be wrong. But sadly, he flat out sucks. Wait until teams see some film; it will be brutal. Lord help us, he is terrible.

11) All there is to do is to keep our chins up. I will be flying my Bills colors tomorrow with pride. It is who we are. I don't know when, but things will get better. We are good people and this football thing will get improve for us. Tell yourselves if you will that we looked better than most thought we would. Do what works to get over this heartbreak.

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!