Last breaths from a dying franchise

Pitta

What a paradox...Ralph needs to die for the team to be successful...however he won't sell the team while hes still living so once he dies the Bills will probably move anyway.

Just put us out of our misery and relocate the team...Even the most die-hard of Bills fans are slowly but surely becoming less invested in this nightmarish laughingstock of a franchise. I have gone from a dedicated fan to a casual observer over time and so have nearly all of my friends and family members from the area.

Watch them move to LA and become a perennial playoff team like the Ravens when they left Cleveland or the Titans when they left Houston.

What a paradox...Ralph needs to die for the team to be successful...however he won't sell the team while hes still living so once he dies the Bills will probably move anyway.

Just put us out of our misery and relocate the team...Even the most die-hard of Bills fans are slowly but surely becoming less invested in this nightmarish laughingstock of a franchise. I have gone from a dedicated fan to a casual observer over time and so have nearly all of my friends and family members from the area.

Watch them move to LA and become a perennial playoff team like the Ravens when they left Cleveland or the Titans when they left Houston.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

The Bills aren't going anywhere based on one game

We will be 1-1 hopefully best next monday :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that I was basing this speculation on this one game. I was under the impression that it has been nearly accepted as fact that the Bills' days are numbered in Buffalo once the old fart finally kicks the bucket.

What are you basing this off of, exactly?

Economics. It will cost over a billion dollars to purchase the Bills and build them a stadium in a new city.

You, like everyone else, mention LA. LA has spent the last 50 years looking for private money to build a new football stadium and has failed to do so.

State funding is a pipe dream since California is already billions of dollars in debt, and currently has three NFL teams that play in old, out-dated stadiums.

There are no legitimate purchasers in or purchasing plans for LA, and this has been the case since the Raiders returned to Oakland.

For a casual observer you sure do notice a lot of details about 4th string corners. And you even take the time to mock them for something they cannot help. So give yourself credit; that's not causual, that's dedication. Dedication to what, I'm not so sure.

For a casual observer you sure do notice a lot of details about 4th string corners. And you even take the time to mock them for something they cannot help. So give yourself credit; that's not causual, that's dedication. Dedication to what, I'm not so sure.

You're right. I guess I deserve a pat on the back for taking notice of the hilarious Lankster videos.

Regardless of Ralph's health, the Bills aren't moving anywhere. The franchise has hit some hard times, but it's not dying.

not dying. dead. Losers. have been for a long time. and everyone knows it. Ralph will pass the franchise will be sold and moved. no one paying $750m for an NFL franchise will run it in WNY. that's financial suicide, the area can't support the Bisons, for crying out loud... a no brainer , the franchise is definately moving. and then it will be successful again. ..

not dying. dead. Losers. have been for a long time. and everyone knows it. Ralph will pass the franchise will be sold and moved. no one paying $750m for an NFL franchise will run it in WNY. that's financial suicide, the area can't support the Bisons, for crying out loud... a no brainer , the franchise is definately moving. and then it will be successful again. ..

This is what I was getting at.