I hope all you phony fans bet on the Pats to cover

Guess What? I told you so. Screw Jerry Sullivan, Screw Bob DiCesare and screw all of you who listen to GR all week and whine about Ralph Wilson not caring about winning and Edwards being incompetent (he played one hell of a football game and if you don't think so, then you don't know anything about football) because they didn't play well in the preseason and because that's what your sweatpants-wearing, artery-clogging-food-eating, parent's-basement-dwelling breathren were saying on the radio for the last two months. Ya know what? Usually it's Bills vs. Pats- Bills Nation vs. Pats Nation and this time around it felt like the Bills vs. the Pats, their fans and 95% of Bills fans. Hats off to the Bills for a valiant effort, hopefully Posluszny isn't out too long and I can't wait for Sunday! Peace I'm outta here.

Right now I just want everybody to die. Is that irrational?

Far from a phony fan but i expected us to get whooped on so why not make some change. It bit me in the behind and that part sucks but hontesly I'd have rather seen them lose 42-10 than what transpired tonight....This team just doesnt know how to win and win a tough game. That falls on coaching and poor execution...and throw in a few dropped passes as well.

If the game last another quarter, me thinks the Pats would have covered, Brady and Moss seemed to figure things out in the 4th...alas so at least the Bills beat something tongight, the spread..lol

Guess What? I told you so. Screw Jerry Sullivan, Screw Bob DiCesare and screw all of you who listen to GR all week and whine about Ralph Wilson not caring about winning and Edwards being incompetent (he played one hell of a football game and if you don't think so, then you don't know anything about football) because they didn't play well in the preseason and because that's what your sweatpants-wearing, artery-clogging-food-eating, parent's-basement-dwelling breathren were saying on the radio for the last two months. Ya know what? Usually it's Bills vs. Pats- Bills Nation vs. Pats Nation and this time around it felt like the Bills vs. the Pats, their fans and 95% of Bills fans. Hats off to the Bills for a valiant effort, hopefully Posluszny isn't out too long and I can't wait for Sunday! Peace I'm outta here.

A loss is a loss. The Bills gave the game away, and you're gloating that they beat the spread?

I don't give a flying sh-- who predicted what, I'm disgusted.

Guest dog14787
Far from a phony fan but i expected us to get whooped on so why not make some change. It bit me in the behind and that part sucks but hontesly I'd have rather seen them lose 42-10 than what transpired tonight....This team just doesnt know how to win and win a tough game. That falls on coaching and poor execution...and throw in a few dropped passes as well.

If the game last another quarter, me thinks the Pats would have covered, Brady and Moss seemed to figure things out in the 4th...alas so at least the Bills beat something tongight, the spread..lol

Hire-A-Real-GM/Coach' : Im a true Bills fan and know that this game will be over by halftime. And if the Bills score 21 points it will because the Pats already have 40+ and its garbage time. This will be the easiest money I have ever made...and yes I do bet against my team when they have an assclown GM, coach and owner. The last 10 years of abuse have taught me to at least profit off my team

Nice prediction :rolleyes:

Wow, you are a genius! I hope they nominate you for the the Genius award. Brilliant. I'm just so glad we're 1-0 - oh wait a minute... :rolleyes:

I bet big on the Pats and Saints this weekend. So, I basically washed out. Funny enough though, I think I rooted for the Bills tonight harder than I have in some time. Ugh.

Anyway, thought I would make some change on my pain. All I got instead was just some pain. Loss-loss on the game. Has nothing to do with not liking the Bills.