I am encouraged by what I saw

PNW_Bills_Fan

The same people talking crap are the same people who wrote the season off already and have been bitching about it for a month. I saw alot more tonight than I expected, I didnt expect it to be close. Though im extremely disapointed tonight I am encouraged for the season. What were the "weak" points going into tonight? Oline? played well! Dline? played well! Dick? good game plan we didnt get tourched deep like always.

Yup, we just allowed them to get 40 uncontested 5 and 6 yard completions like always which ended up costing us the game...

HMMMMM 40 short passes or 70 yeard bombs. Hmmmm I will take the short passes. I hate losing like the next guy, but this team looked way better then I and anyone in TV land gave them credit for. DJ had a good game plan. D Bell does not get those penalties later in the season. Those were nervous penalties. I like our chances for the year. I do think the pressure got to the young O line at the end of the game, but give them time.

Oh and I would never be happy with an 0-16 season. Yeah we get the first pick, but that means we have to clear the house out. This house is too talented to clear out.