ESPN pregame

Fewell733

ESPN's bread and butter tonight seems to be to bash the Bills and T.O. in particular. Berman is basically the lone voice that says anything positive about the Bills.

I don't have a problem with these guys like Keyshawn, Carter, and Ditka thinking that things haven't looked good in the pre-season, or predicting an easy Pats win, but what's pretty annoying is just how little they seem to know what happened. It's like they just pontificate on the general banter without doing any research themselves or talking to really anyone other than other sports broadcasters. It honestly seemed like Keyshawn thought we had just instituted the no-huddle after firing Schonert.

ESPN's bread and butter tonight seems to be to bash the Bills and T.O. in particular. Berman is basically the lone voice that says anything positive about the Bills.

I don't have a problem with these guys like Keyshawn, Carter, and Ditka thinking that things haven't looked good in the pre-season, or predicting an easy Pats win, but what's pretty annoying is just how little they seem to know what happened. It's like they just pontificate on the general banter without doing any research themselves or talking to really anyone other than other sports broadcasters. It honestly seemed like Keyshawn thought we had just instituted the no-huddle after firing Schonert.

Did you expect anything less from everyone except Boomer? He was the voice of reason on the no huddle explaining to everyone that the no huddle doesn't mean you have to snap the ball 12 seconds into the play clock. He used the Peyton Manning run no huddle as a reference as to how they run the play clock down to 3 or 4 seconds before snapping the ball. Nobody circles the crescent table like Chris Berman :wallbash:

Don't ever listen to what these ESPN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc., have to say about anything. That's why I never, ever watch any of these shows.