Hey Jonas Jennings remember Wilforks

Thailog80

I hope your line mates havent forgotten either.

Anyways my thoughts on the game.

1) Account for Bruschi,McGinest and Harrison at all times. These guys are masters at blitzing. The have a knack for the right blitz at the right time and making themselves invisible to opposing QB's.

2) Please do not play 7-10 yards off the Pats WR's. Brady can and has picked us apart doing that stuff....press them.

3) Establish the ground game. Hit them in the mouth. Make a stand tell them you're here to play football.

4) Watch Brady on the rollout. When he rolls out its always a long long completion to Bethel Johnson or Givens.

5) Account for the TE's. NE hasnt been using them a lot lately. Look for them to get them back involved in the game.

6) Mental errors.........eliminate them.....NE is too good that they don't need help from us.

7) Exploit the depleted secondary.....Someone beside EM has to make plays...HAS to!

I know you can do it lads.

I would lay off blitzing too much as well. Hate to say it, but Brady is tremendous at standing tall and delivering a last-second pass with people falling to his feet. Pick your blitzes and make them count.

114379[/snapback]

Dead on Pac.

Guest Patsrulz

All Jenning need do is remember to look up when he runs into Wilfork next time. That way it'll save him the embarassment of looking like a dork with a concussion.

I would lay off blitzing too much as well. Hate to say it, but Brady is tremendous at standing tall and delivering a last-second pass with people falling to his feet. Pick your blitzes and make them count.

114379[/snapback]

I'd like to see no more than 10 true blitzes this sunday... (5 or more men rushing the passer).

Guest Patsrulz
Hahahaha...your so witty and funny.

114408[/snapback]

Not really. Just expressing an observation. Next time Jennings decides he wants to run into Wilfork he had best look up while doing so. You know what they say about keeping your head up?

Guest Patsrulz
keep digging. you'll reach oz soon

114429[/snapback]

Don't need to dig too much when the video is available to see. Jennings ran into Wilfork with his head down. Prior to Jennings hitting him Wilfork braced and hit him back. Afterwhich Jennings dropped like a sack of potatos.