(OT) Anyone interested?

ExWNYer

Not sure how many people check the Trading Post board and I'm really short on time, so...

I'm heading up to WNY with my wife and kids on the 19th. We have 9 tickets together, but 3 people in our group are unable to attend. My sister and her husband just bought a house and can't make it and a friend of the family from Grand Island is out, as well. I was looking to sell all three (but would sell one or two) at face value.

We are in Section 329, Row 10, Seats 8-16. We've been up in this section before...they are high, but the view is great. When I ordered them, I asked for "best available" and these are what I got. Anyway, with the ticket charges and tax, etc. they came to $52.00 each.

If you're interested, please let me know, ASAP. I'll be out of town on business from the 15th - 18th and will have limited internet access. I'll be back home and heading to WNY on the 19th.

"PM" me to exchange phone numbers/contact info.

Thanks,

Ray

Those should be pretty good seats.  I hope you guys have a great time.  If I could, I'd go with you to the game, but I just can't do it now.

114519[/snapback]

I wish you could go, too...and they are good seats. Let's go guys and gals...someone out there has to know somebody who doesn't have tix yet and wants to go. Plus they get they added bonus of sitting with yours truly! :blink: