I've been out of town all weekend...

ans4e64

1.) Ok so Turk is gone and Alex is in. I saw on the front page Turk resigned? Or was he straight up fired?

2.) I saw some stuff about Trent and Lee praising the move. Did they protest to Jauron, and then Jauron fired him? Was it Ralph's idea?

3.) How do you cut Copeland Bryan? Our best pass rusher last season as well as this preseason. On a team starving for pass rushers, this is astonishing to me.

I tried to read up on the Schonert-Jauron drama, but there are just too many threads and too many stories. Anyone have a recap of what happened? I saw a clip of the press conference on ESPN and thought it was really weird that Jauron said he wasn't think about it 2 days ago.

1.) Ok so Turk is gone and Alex is in. I saw on the front page Turk resigned? Or was he straight up fired?

2.) I saw some stuff about Trent and Lee praising the move. Did they protest to Jauron, and then Jauron fired him? Was it Ralph's idea?

3.) How do you cut Copeland Bryan? Our best pass rusher last season as well as this preseason. On a team starving for pass rushers, this is astonishing to me.

I tried to read up on the Schonert-Jauron drama, but there are just too many threads and too many stories. Anyone have a recap of what happened? I saw a clip of the press conference on ESPN and thought it was really weird that Jauron said he wasn't think about it 2 days ago.

1. turk was fired by Jauron

2. Trent and Lee never got along with Turk and Trent and AVP are supposedly very close.

3. Your guess is as good as ours