Practice Squad announced

simmy

Guest dog14787
Yes, but the Pets* and every other team pay attention to every player in training camps. They're not allowed to attend other teams training camps but they watch game film. Every team has a scout or scout's dedicated to evaluating every player in every camp.

They have scouts during the regular season watching other teams players too. They are prepared for any eventuality.

Good players slip through the cracks. Graham Harrell broke the NCAA record for most TD's (134) and second all time in passing with 15,793 yards and wasn't even drafted and I swear the kid looks like a Tom Brady clone. Nobody even wanted to look at him and this fella doesn't just look good, he is good.

Good players slip through the cracks. Graham Harrell broke the NCAA record for most TD's (134) and second all time in passing with 15,793 yards and wasn't even drafted and I swear the kid looks like a Tom Brady clone. Nobody even wanted to look at him and this fella doesn't just look good, he is good.

Big deal. There have been Heisman trophy winning QB's that weren't drafted until the final rounds. I guess I'll just give in. You do know more than all of the 32 teams scouting departments. Write up scouting reports on GH and JS and send them out. I'm sure some team will hire you quickly. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Big deal. There have been Heisman trophy winning QB's that weren't drafted until the final rounds. I guess I'll just give in. You do know more than all of the 32 teams scouting departments. Write up scouting reports on GH and JS and send them out. I'm sure some team will hire you quickly. :thumbsup:

I didn't claim to know more, I claimed that everyone might have their TE needs taken care of already.

I really think that Jonathan Stupar, Alvin Bowen and Cary Harris will most likely be scooped up by someone off our PS.

I think that ALL 3 players have potential, and I really like Harris and think he will be a good player...I just hope he sticks around and does not get signed off our PS by another team.

Corey Mace is not that bad either...but I doubt anyone would take him.