I'm getting tired of the god dam field goals

_ROOKIE_

I am getting tired of field goals, they will not win games if that is all our offense can do. I don't care if it preseason, this team has shown me that some collage teams could be them, maybe even a few high school team, so sad. I guess there is next year.

better get ready for LOTS of them...

remember, this is a team that would rather run a draw on 3rd and 12 from the opponent's 15 yard line than throw the ball into the endzone and try and get a TD...

Basically this team scores TDs in spite of their best efforts to settle for field goals...

so you are saying instead of getting shut out we will be wanting to see at least a field goal, not me i would rather see a shut out

Have you ever initiated a debate about something even marginally interesting or important? Your sentence above is not something I'm going to make fun of. It's something that worries me.

I'm truly sorry for you. Obviously someone who actually considers this "idea" of yours to be thought provoking enough to share is mentally unstable. I absolutely hate to make assumptions, but based solely on your TBD postings I've concluded that life isn't going too well for you, and it only saddens me more to know that your favorite football team is the bills. I sincerely hope (for your sake) that you're in middle school, because quite frankly... its otherwise embarrassing.

I get tired of being an absolute a$$ all the time...but no one else is saying anything and I can't let this go on any longer before it gets out of control.

I am getting tired of field goals, they will not win games if that is all our offense can do. I don't care if it preseason, this team has shown me that some collage teams could be them, maybe even a few high school team, so sad. I guess there is next year.

? :P ?