2009 Bills Tailgate Album!

bam

BuffaLOAD Productions presents...

KICKOFF 2009!

Greetings fellow Bills fans! I wanted to drop in and share this with you. Below you’ll find a link to a pre-game/tailgate album that I put together for the 2009 season. I have given copies out to some local Bills Backers here in my area but I also wanted to share it with my online brethren.

The album includes TONS of Bills audio highlights from past & present, some NFL Films clips, interviews, old Bills parodies, some original remixes, and some rockin’ music - everything from classic rock, to hip-hop, modern rock, classical, and more. Artists include The Allman Brothers, The Derek Trucks Band, The Answer, Pink Floyd, Flogging Molly, Black Tide, AC/DC, Run DMC, Public Enemy, among many others. A perfect compilation to blast in your car stereo, iPod, or boom box on game day to get you pumped up!

To download, go to the following link and click DOWNLOAD at the bottom. Once it’s finished, open the ZIP file and copy the folder to your desktop, burn it and enjoy! The mp3’s are rendered at 320 kb/s for high quality. Just make sure to play it LOUD.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Here’s the album cover and insert with the track listing (which is also included in the download). When printed out and folded fits perfectly inside a mini-jewel CD case. (9.5”Lx4.75”H @300dpi.)

COVER+TRACKLIST

Let me know what you think! This was VERY fun to do! I’ll be bringing a bunch of them to the home opener complete with “vinyl” CD’s to hand out throughout the parking lot as well. Hope you like it and GO BILLS!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. <_<

If anyone wants a burnt copy let me know. I've got these pretty cool VINYL CD's. I'll be at the home opener at the Billszone tailgate near Kenny's Pinto.

GO BUFFALO!!

• 2 weeks later...
BUMP one more time for anyone that may have missed this! Just over 25 hours until game time. Here's to a GREAT SEASON! GO BILLS!!

Your link to the download page doesn't work for me.

EDIT: I now think it might be their server. I'll check back later.

Just tried and it appears to be working. Make sure you scroll down to the bottom and click on the big red/orange DOWNLOAD button!

Crap, I think my college prevents me from accessing their server because of bandwidth problems here :D Probably don't want us downloading loads of movies and other things that take up bandwidth.

• 1 month later...