Our Coach is an embarassment

I didn't mind when Jauron was retained. I thought it might be good to have a quarterback that has consistency in his coaches. I will say this now though...I was wrong. This team seems to be an embarrassment. Jauron brings no life to the game and nothing to the play calling. I had high hopes for this team. I thought even 7-9 this year would be an improvement over the years past with the same record, because of the difficulty of the schedule. I think we will be lucky to win 4 games. Pathetic.

The third preseason game usually indicates how good a team is. I sure hope this is not the case for the Bills. If it is an indicator, they are in trouble. Still no pass rush, a horrible no huddle offense, cannot run the ball, stupid penalties, a coach that shows no passion and a Qb that's lost all his confidence. It sure looks like Jauron will be gone by mid season and replaced by April. If that happens, it's too bad Wilson wasted precious time when Jauron could have and should have been gone at the end of last year. As a rabid Bills fan for years, I sure hope they are just fooling us.

I have been rooting for this team, with everything I have, for nearly 40 years... and approaching each season with a bit of hope that if a few things go right, just maybe...this past off-season something changed...I am sensing it amongst others too...no matter how many positive spin posts I read, I just don't see how anyone can feel good about this team going into this season. Retaining Dick Jauron and his band of merry men was the ultimate message from Bills management that putting a winning product on the field would be nice, but is not a priority. The signing of Terrell Owens was a pathetic attempt to band-aid a gaping wound. Owens will undoubtedly make the Bills a little more entertaining, but will do nothing to return this team to prominence.

Preseason means very little, I know. I know that the Bills rarely won exhibition games when they were making their perennial Super Bowl appearances. But, there is nothing, other than blind fan faith, and optimism, to indicate that this team is getting any better. It seems like every year, we have to put our blinders on, and fathom how a perfect storm could occur, and our beloved Bills will, finally, win more games than they lose... the fans are the best thing this franchise has going for it right now. Bills fans deserve a franchise as dedicated as they are...

WELL SAID :lol: