Websites with (Bills) games all season long

Thoner7

Another week and another 2-3 threads asking "where can I see the game online?"

Well, I use rojadirecta.com

I just watched some of the Lions/Colts on there today. They have every game from every sport you could image. NFL games are under American Football. Easy to use too. Just scroll through the list of games until you find the one you want. Single click on the game, and it should "expand." If they give you the option, use the links under "NON P2P (Software "not" required)" as you do not need to download any programs. Click the one of the links, then click the play button, and you are up and running (it most likely with be a justin.tv link). With this you can watch in full screen as well. Most games will have this option.

If not, you will need to use the "P2P" and download the "Software required" which corresponds to the links listed below. Download Sopcast for Sopcast Links, TVants for TVants Links, StreamTorrent for Stream torrent Links etc. Once you have the program downloaded click the corresponding link and it will run

With this info you should be able to catch every NFL game this season, plus college, MLB, NHL, Soccer, Cricket, Golf, Racing, whatever. Ask any questions on this thread and hopefully I can help you out. Also if you have any better sites that are easier to use post them as well. Hope this helps you guys enjoy of the misery and joy of being a Bills fan.

I just watched some of the Lions/Colts on there today. They have every game from every sport you could image. NFL games are under American Football. Easy to use too. Just scroll through the list of games until you find the one you want. Single click on the game, and it should "expand." If they give you the option, use the links under "NON P2P (Software "not" required)" as you do not need to download any programs. Click the one of the links, then click the play button, and you are up and running (it most likely with be a justin.tv link). With this you can watch in full screen as well. Most games will have this option.

If not, you will need to use the "P2P" and download the "Software required" which corresponds to the links listed below. Download Sopcast for Sopcast Links, TVants for TVants Links, StreamTorrent for Stream torrent Links etc. Once you have the program downloaded click the corresponding link and it will run

With this info you should be able to catch every NFL game this season, plus college, MLB, NHL, Soccer, Cricket, Golf, Racing, whatever. Ask any questions on this thread and hopefully I can help you out. Also if you have any better sites that are easier to use post them as well. Hope this helps you guys enjoy of the misery and joy of being a Bills fan.

Do they have them live?

Guest dog14787

Sounds almost identical to Homertv, is it also free?

Pinned and combined with the other duplicate thread., ummm, threads