Phoenix, arizona

NishP

hey does anyone kno of a buffalo bills bar out here in phx... im from downtown buffalo now living in phx " air force" so any suggestions....

oh btw i did go to that cardinals bills game last year.... dammit.. :wallbash:

I had Direct TV for the last couple of seasons, and I am debating renewing vs. going to the bar. I'm out in Gilbert and they're aren't that many sports bars here, although a few just opened up this past year (Tailgaters on Higley Rd. and I think there is another on Val Vista not sure of the name). I hate to pony up another $300 bucks for a subpar team so will see.

I had Direct TV for the last couple of seasons, and I am debating renewing vs. going to the bar. I'm out in Gilbert and they're aren't that many sports bars here, although a few just opened up this past year (Tailgaters on Higley Rd. and I think there is another on Val Vista not sure of the name). I hate to pony up another $300 bucks for a subpar team so will see.

lol i dont mind them being subpar, i mean dont get me wrong i'd love for them to win.... my family is die hard fans so i got it honestly... i usually go to this bar on 99th ave and camelback in phoenix....

hey does anyone kno of a buffalo bills bar out here in phx... im from downtown buffalo now living in phx " air force" so any suggestions....

oh btw i did go to that cardinals bills game last year.... dammit.. :ph34r:

When I was there a few years ago, there was a place I believe in Mesa that is owned by a man from Buffalo. I really wish I could remember the name, it was in the same parking lot as a hotel.

oh btw i did go to that cardinals bills game last year.... dammit.. :ph34r:

I believe there are 3 Bills Backers groups in the Phoenix area.

This might be the closest to you:

Bills Wild West Boosters Club

Pullano's Pizza

13848 N. 51st Ave.

Phoenix, AZ

602-978-1234

BTW, I was at the Cardinals game last year as well. Game sucked, but it was fun having so many Bills fans there.

I believe there are 3 Bills Backers groups in the Phoenix area.

This might be the closest to you:

Bills Wild West Boosters Club

Pullano's Pizza

13848 N. 51st Ave.

Phoenix, AZ

602-978-1234

BTW, I was at the Cardinals game last year as well. Game sucked, but it was fun having so many Bills fans there.

Do you have the other (2)? I was at the game last year as well with 3 Cardinal fans - needless to say it was a long ride home.

There used to be 3 in the greater phoenix area.

1). in glendale which the address has been provided.

2). at the native New yorker in Tempe/mesa - a 40 mile drive from Luke AFB.

3). I used to help run the one in North Phoenix at the Native New Yorker on Bell Rd and I-17. But that was 8 years ago so i am not sure if it is still happening.

I live in Surprise which is close to Luke, so if you locate one in the neighborhood let me know.

Thanks for your Service! If you fly any of the planes i see out my back yard, tip the wing sometime as you round in for an approach :ph34r:!!!!!!

Do you have the other (2)? I was at the game last year as well with 3 Cardinal fans - needless to say it was a long ride home.

Here you go:

Bills Backers Arizona

Clubhouse Sports Grill

1686 North Higley Road

Gilbert, AZ

480-854-8670

East Valley Bills Backers

Buffalo Wild Wings

6560 E. Superstition Springs Blvd.

Mesa, AZ

951-237-3466

I live in Peoria.

You should check out Nino's on 59th and Peoria. It was originally Owned by a Buffalo Native, I am not sure if they still are though. They used to have all the Bills games on sunday, and even sold Genny. Dont go to the Ninos on 99th, that was sold and is pretty much just a Bar.