Bills Backers or Ticket Master Bastards?

My chapter has been listed as Bills Backers Chapter for 11 years on Bills site. I looked at remodeled site today and got a message from Ticket Master saying my account was locked and I needed to call to get it unlocked. I checked my e-mail and found a mail caught by spam filter from Wed, 6/24/09 saying I needed to confirm my chapter by Friday, July 10th. I looked and many active clubs are gone

Has Ticket Master taken over the Bills Backers?

Bills Backer members check Bills site to see whether your site is gone.

I have been sending emails to the Backers coordinator regarding this same problem. So many backers groups have been dropped from the map because they didn't answer that first email.

The default to the Ticket master page is an error, they have been aware of this for some time but seem to be making little progress in fixing the referral action. No matter which backers city you click on you can't get any information on that chapter. It's horrible.

I wish there were someone who had enoughth pull at One Bills Drive to just walk in there and kick some a$$. We have been having these problems for 1 1/2 years and it's not getting better.

I got a reply back

Dear Glenn,

Thank you for writing. The Northern Virginia Bills Backers will be put back on the map, which will refresh within the next 24 hours. We apologize for any confusion. Also, if your chapter has a website, public blog or facebook page, please send the link to this e-mail address and we will set up a link on the Locator Map.

We appreciate your patience as we work to replace some of the capabilities that were affected by the website upgrade. The Ticketmaster login was placed on the Bills Backers page as a temporary fixture, and will be taken down shortly. At this time we are working to provide a solution to pass along membership requests like we have in the past. We will notify chapter presidents when this capability is up and running. In the meantime, any requests for membership that are submitted to this e-mail address will be forwarded to you right away.

Your e-mail has been forwarded to our Guest Services Department, who will be able to unlock your account. Please feel free to contact this e-mail address with any other Bills Backers questions you may have.

We are very excited about the Buffalo Bills 50th Anniversary Season this year, and are so glad that we have enthusiastic fans like you all over the country to cheer on the Bills. We hope the Philadelphia Bills Backers have a fun time this season.

Go Bills!

Real customer service. Do you see that last second line? Philadelphia Bills Backers? It appears to be some sort of canned response which makes it worse because that means they have been having problem long enough to can it. They make it real hard to support them.

They did add our chapter back on the map but I still have my account locked. :lol:

We appreciate your patience as we work to replace some of the capabilities that were affected by the website upgrade. The Ticketmaster login was placed on the Bills Backers page as a temporary fixture, and will be taken down shortly. At this time we are working to provide a solution to pass along membership requests like we have in the past. We will notify chapter presidents when this capability is up and running. In the meantime, any requests for membership that are submitted to this e-mail address will be forwarded to you right away

This same phrase has been used for a year. And when you click on a Backers icon on the map, you still can't get any contact information.

Damn I wished I lived up in Buff. I'm so furious at this that I would camp out on their doorstep until they get this problem fixed.

I got a reply back

Dear Glenn,

Thank you for writing. The Northern Virginia Bills Backers will be put back on the map, which will refresh within the next 24 hours. We apologize for any confusion. Also, if your chapter has a website, public blog or facebook page, please send the link to this e-mail address and we will set up a link on the Locator Map.

We appreciate your patience as we work to replace some of the capabilities that were affected by the website upgrade. The Ticketmaster login was placed on the Bills Backers page as a temporary fixture, and will be taken down shortly. At this time we are working to provide a solution to pass along membership requests like we have in the past. We will notify chapter presidents when this capability is up and running. In the meantime, any requests for membership that are submitted to this e-mail address will be forwarded to you right away.

Your e-mail has been forwarded to our Guest Services Department, who will be able to unlock your account. Please feel free to contact this e-mail address with any other Bills Backers questions you may have.

We are very excited about the Buffalo Bills 50th Anniversary Season this year, and are so glad that we have enthusiastic fans like you all over the country to cheer on the Bills. We hope the Philadelphia Bills Backers have a fun time this season.

Go Bills!

Real customer service. Do you see that last second line? Philadelphia Bills Backers? It appears to be some sort of canned response which makes it worse because that means they have been having problem long enough to can it. They make it real hard to support them.

They did add our chapter back on the map but I still have my account locked. :wallbash:

Gotta love the cut and paste abilities of customer service reps! :unsure: