Isn't everyone just tired of hearing..........

LIBills

Isn't everyone just tired of hearing that we cannot get a REAL coach and/or football mind in hear cause Ralphie will never pony up the money.

If the disaster that all of us think is going to unfold this year does happen and the old fool decides to go the CHEAP ROUTE as usual, why just take this totally pathetic franchise out of town. Go to another city, but you lose the Buffalo Bills label and the NFL stands up and do what they did for the city of Cleveland.

Bring in an expansion franchise (the new Buffalo Bills) with much much more competent ownership.

I know that this is won't sit well with WNY, cause it could take a long time to get a team back in Buffalo, but aren't we all just completely tired of the HOF owner (yeah right) being on the cheap for quality front office personnel.

funny, i don't think any of these issues have ever been discussed here, especially the chances of the Bills relocating and a poster starting a sentence on this subject with something like, "i know this won't sit well with WNY," or something like that.

no, this one's absolutely original. folks, help me out if i'm not mistaken.

and, in fact, i believe this is the first time i've replied to a post with this theme in such a fashion, though i am getting an intense feeling of deja vu.

has maybin signed yet? and what's up with that?

jw

funny, i don't think any of these issues have ever been discussed here, especially the chances of the Bills relocating and a poster starting a sentence on this subject with something like, "i know this won't sit well with WNY," or something like that.

no, this one's absolutely original. folks, help me out if i'm not mistaken.

and, in fact, i believe this is the first time i've replied to a post with this theme in such a fashion, though i am getting an intense feeling of deja vu.

has maybin signed yet? and what's up with that?

jw

John, did you see that Hitler / TO video?

John, did you see that Hitler / TO video?

why no in fact, and i think, considering the topic, it would be in completely poor taste, unless of course someone, say, used a clip from a movie with Tom Cruise in it and inserted English subtitles over the German language in which Hitler's unhappy about a bad turn in the war and instead had him talking as if he were a died-in-the-wool Bills fan wondering what in god's name was the team and Ralph Wilson thinking in signing Terrell Owens, and posted this all on one of those intrawebs social networking places like "utubas," or something.

my interest now is somewhat piqued, though i think this would be deserving a new thread ... perhaps the starter of this thread can begin one.

jw

Isn't everyone just tired of hearing that we cannot get a REAL coach and/or football mind in hear cause Ralphie will never pony up the money.

If the disaster that all of us think is going to unfold this year does happen and the old fool decides to go the CHEAP ROUTE as usual, why just take this totally pathetic franchise out of town. Go to another city, but you lose the Buffalo Bills label and the NFL stands up and do what they did for the city of Cleveland.

Bring in an expansion franchise (the new Buffalo Bills) with much much more competent ownership.

I know that this is won't sit well with WNY, cause it could take a long time to get a team back in Buffalo, but aren't we all just completely tired of the HOF owner (yeah right) being on the cheap for quality front office personnel.

The only 'expensive' coach Ralph ever hired was Chuck Knox. Basically quit on him because of the way player personnel was handled and the lack of a training facility. $2 mil less for a HC means $2 mil more for the owner!