Anyone ever notice?

Has anyone taken note that whenever we play a team who runs the 3-4 defense we get absolutely dominated? If this coaching staff cant figure it out by now when will they? Or maybe its the FO and a lack of talent. Everyones opinion is valued.

1-8 last year against the 3-4 defense.

I don't have a link but I recall reading this morning Trent stating that "....it's a new look for some of the guys on this team..." implying that the 3-4 is not somethign that they are being exposed to.

My screaming response is if your team is in a division in which every other club uses the 3-4 why the fukk aren't you at least lining the defense up in practice to give the "look" of the 3-4? Trent is paralyzed by the 3-4 and goes into dump off mode after the first play for Christ's sake. Is Jauron even sitting down with him talking about this?

This organization needs a serious purge. But as long as the sheeple keep buying tickets at near record pace and lining Ralph's pockets nothing will change.

1-8 last year against the 3-4 defense.

I don't have a link but I recall reading this morning Trent stating that "....it's a new look for some of the guys on this team..." implying that the 3-4 is not somethign that they are being exposed to.

My screaming response is if your team is in a division in which every other club uses the 3-4 why the fukk aren't you at least lining the defense up in practice to give the "look" of the 3-4? Trent is paralyzed by the 3-4 and goes into dump off mode after the first play for Christ's sake. Is Jauron even sitting down with him talking about this?

This organization needs a serious purge. But as long as the sheeple keep buying tickets at near record pace and lining Ralph's pockets nothing will change.

I knew it was bad..didnt realize 1-8. Thanks for the info. I am not sure how many in the whole league run that D but I know their is a bunch now. I cant believe we are so lost when facing it. Your right...there is a lot of coaches that will be gone this year. DJ might not make it past week 5. I dont think anyone wants to see that skeletor...deer in the headlights look on the sidelines anymore.

OK I know this isnt part of my original post so I apologize...I said this in another thread...I think schoebel gets cut. If I am wrong I will eat crow, however he has definitely hit the brick wall.

I knew it was bad..didnt realize 1-8. Thanks for the info. I am not sure how many in the whole league run that D but I know their is a bunch now. I cant believe we are so lost when facing it. Your right...there is a lot of coaches that will be gone this year. DJ might not make it past week 5. I dont think anyone wants to see that skeletor...deer in the headlights look on the sidelines anymore.

OK I know this isnt part of my original post so I apologize...I said this in another thread...I think schoebel gets cut. If I am wrong I will eat crow, however he has definitely hit the brick wall.

Absolute agreement with cutting Schobel, I'd cut Kelsay too. I don't think it will ever happen though, Dicky boy always shows favoritism towards the veterans, hence why Fred Jackson and Jabari Greer weren't "discovered" until all his precious veterans were injured and he had no choice but the play them. Meanwhile all of the fans were calling for more playing time for these guys a season or two before his hand was forced. Copeland Bryan and Chris Ellis can't do much worse than Schobel or Kelsay right? I mean how can you do worse than zero sacks/pressures? I mean if they want to hire me to circumvent the tackles by 30 yards I'll do it on the cheap.

I honestly see nothing changing from last year or the year before that or the year before that.