Interesting article about the Ivory Coast

CNN article

I was reading thru this article and I found one little detail mysteriously missing. That is the fact that it is muslem fundamentalists who are doing the killing here and who the frenchy french are fighting.

I just wonder why it is so taboo to mention the fact that there are many other places in the world where these animals are killing in the name of religion.

CNN article

I was reading thru this article and I found one little detail mysteriously missing. That is the fact that it is muslem fundamentalists who are doing the killing here and who the frenchy french are fighting.

I just wonder why it is so taboo to mention the fact that there are many other places in the world where these animals are killing in the name of religion.

111648[/snapback]

No, the French are fighting off the legitimate government of the Ivory Coast, which is actually a multi-ethnic coalition government - albiet a very weak coalition.

No, the French are fighting off the legitimate government of the Ivory Coast, which is actually a multi-ethnic coalition government - albiet a very weak coalition.

111711[/snapback]

sort of like the multi-ethinic coalition is Iraq?