Is there an Orlando Bills Backers?

Hey guys, I'll be headed off to Orlando for college and I would like to know if there are any Backers in Orlando. Also, do I need to be 21 to go to a Bills Backer Bar? Thanks and any information would be greatly appreciated.

Bills Backers of Orlando - East

Friendly Confines Sports Restaurant

413 N Alafaya Trl

Orlando, FL

407-736-9182

Since this is a sports "restaurant", you probably are OK under 21.

Contact Us

Hey guys, I'll be headed off to Orlando for college and I would like to know if there are any Backers in Orlando. Also, do I need to be 21 to go to a Bills Backer Bar? Thanks and any information would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stopped by Friendly Confines today.

While there was a Bills contingent there, I certainly wouldn't call this a "Bills Backers Bar". The first thing that you'll notice when you walk in is that it is a Chicago bar - Cubs, White Sox, and Bears memorabilia EVERYWHERE. Also, fans of just about every team there...only jersey I didn't see today was a Browns jersey.

All in all, not bad. I'll likely go back, as the Bills fans that I met were nice and welcoming - it was good to share that loss with others, rather than be in a bar full of Steelers/Pats/Dolphins/etc fans that would make me feel even more miserable.

• 2 years later...