any comments on the 1st team oline?

zazie

From what I can tell, and as I said elsewhere, many here missed the opening drive due to NFL Network buffoonery.

Thanks for the comments on the opening drive. I am hoping to catch it on the replay which I will DVR. I believe it comes back on tomorrow night. Have not looked at the directory yet.

on one of the other threads someone was slaying Levitre, saying he learned nothing since last week about lowering his center of gravity etc etc.. i'll be the first to admit that i wasn't really looking out for things like that - did anyone notice anything like that?

I DVR'd the game and watched Wood and Levitre exclusively while the first team offense was out. I thought Levitre had a helluva game...world's better than last week. As an example, he finished and pancaked B. Urlacher on their 2nd play of the game...Urlacher wasn't too happy. I thought he looked consistently good. He was definitely part of the TE sack when Edwards had to step up in the pocket, but I thought it was more LWalker not staying with his guy (it was Walker's guy who actually got the sack). Wood is probably my favorite Bill now because of how he plays on the field and his attitude...i'll leave it at that. What I don't know is how the other 3 guys on the line were playing...I wasn't watching them.

As already mentioned elsewhere, NFL Network, aired the agonizing end of the Falcons game and the insipid post-game wrap up instead of the start of the Bills, so the first several minutes couldn't be seen. It's replayed on Tuesday, so we should be able to see the beginning.

To me, the Bills offense seemed decidedly less ratty than last week (even without Owens), but the Bears offense and Jay Cutler looked hopeless.

The second half of these pre-season games is pathetic, and should be totally ignored. Reminds me of an amateur dance school recital...argghhh...

Bobby April has some work to do.

As already mentioned elsewhere, NFL Network, aired the agonizing end of the Falcons game and the insipid post-game wrap up instead of the start of the Bills, so the first several minutes couldn't be seen. It's replayed on Tuesday, so we should be able to see the beginning.

To me, the Bills offense seemed decidedly less ratty than last week (even without Owens), but the Bears offense and Jay Cutler looked hopeless.

The second half of these pre-season games is pathetic, and should be totally ignored. Reminds me of an amateur dance school recital...argghhh...

Bobby April has some work to do.

FYI, I think it is also repeated tomorrow afternoon (1PM Eastern). But I'm not sure they won't cut off the beginning again. I sure hope not.