Bush flips the bird

Wham Rocks

Check it out, I wish I coulda voted for him like 20 times instead of just once.

LOL give 'em hell president

110854[/snapback]

Hey Wham..i heard he was searching for your butt to place it in....now if we could figure out who you really are....you are not the Jesus loving person you claim to be...i'll bet my paycheck you are a common poster on TBD....just using the Wham name

Hey Wham..i heard he was searching for your butt to place it in....now if we could figure out who you really are....you are not the Jesus loving person you claim to be...i'll bet my paycheck you are a common poster on TBD....just using the Wham name

111051[/snapback]

Of course he is. Of course, someone forgot to tell him he's about as funny as an enema. :rolleyes:

111051[/snapback]

I'll shake on that in Jesus' name.

I hope you don't work a minimum wage job because you owe me a lot of money.

111051[/snapback]

Regular posters who come up with alter egos so that they can act foolish are pussies.

111051[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure he's not really IN Wham. What's this about Dubya sticking his finger where?

Regular posters who come up with alter egos so that they can act foolish are pussies.

111281[/snapback]

We've all heard your opinions on multiple user names. What's your opinion on guys who call other guys pussies on message boards? Seems like we've got us a hard-ass here!