This is what I dont like about Ellison

BE ABLE TO COVER

Ellison is considerably smaller then our other two starters......but in your mind you justifiy that because you need a OLB who can drop back into coverage.....

I am just not impressed with Ellison in this area....I thought Nic Harris was MUCH better as far as quickness AND instincts..........

I am now on the Harris bandwagon......he is fearless.

BE ABLE TO COVER

Ellison is considerably smaller then our other two starters......but in your mind you justifiy that because you need a OLB who can drop back into coverage.....

I am just not impressed with Ellison in this area....I thought Nic Harris was MUCH better as far as quickness AND instincts..........

I agree Harris played very well last night and should IMO make a run at unseating Ellison if he keeps it up.

BE ABLE TO COVER

I'm not on the bandwagon yet cause he played 1 game and it was preseason against 2nd team players but I'm hoping he plays with the first team in future games.

He reminds me of Roy Williams who was also a Saftey at OU and there always good against the run more then coverage so hopefully he is a better athlete