Not an ideal situation for T.O.?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Salmon. I never would have figured that out, but now that I know I can rest easy.

:huh: I shouldn't have put you guys through that, knowing no one was going to get it.

He's a great guy though, and loves Buffalo and still loves the Bills. He said in three years on SF, he never once met Eddie DeBartalo but the first day he arrived on the Bills, Ralph Wilson came down to meet him and introduce himself. He said John Butler told him we were a team and we stuck together and if he couldn't deal with that, we don't want you here but Mike loved it, and said the 49er management were all pricks. He said the stars on the 49ers were unapproachable but Kelly and Bruce and Andre and Thurman were awesome. He even liked living in the city of Buffalo and loved the music scene and bars and people, and this is a guy who lived in Southern Cal and Phoenix his whole life.

:lol: I shouldn't have put you guys through that, knowing no one was going to get it.

He's a great guy though, and loves Buffalo and still loves the Bills. He said in three years on SF, he never once met Eddie DeBartalo but the first day he arrived on the Bills, Ralph Wilson came down to meet him and introduce himself. He said John Butler told him we were a team and we stuck together and if he couldn't deal with that, we don't want you here but Mike loved it, and said the 49er management were all pricks. He said the stars on the 49ers were unapproachable but Kelly and Bruce and Andre and Thurman were awesome. He even liked living in the city of Buffalo and loved the music scene and bars and people, and this is a guy who lived in Southern Cal and Phoenix his whole life.

Wow, Mike Salmon married my wife's really good friend. He is a real loser, and dead beat Dad. Tim Salmon on the other hand is a great guy, and really helps out with his niece, unlike Mike. Total Jack Ass.

:lol: I shouldn't have put you guys through that, knowing no one was going to get it.

The infamous college QB teammate really threw me. I focused on Billy Joe; for as maddening as RJ was, he had loads more balls than Gunrack (even if you spotted B-J a pair). I never thought of RJ as 'infamous', more like exasperating.

I vaguely remember the name when he was a 49er. I had no idea he was a Bill (though I still suspect he was a practice squadder bouncing between teams). According to one of the pro football reference sites, he was active for one game as a Niner in '97.