Canton Ohio

Talked to him today and he said he almost certainly will be going to the game, but will most likely leave after the first half to drive back home. He should be well into his journey there by now :lol:

And everyone make sure and ask him why he has that big bandage on his ear :lol:

Hah. He was telling me about that at practice. I was hoping for the full Frankenstein-monster headwrap. :lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. He was telling me about that at practice. I was hoping for the full Frankenstein-monster headwrap. :thumbdown:
Nope, he appears normal. (Well, relatively speaking...)

Greetings from the corner of Clarendon and 25th in Canton. Quiet at the moment, except for a few raindrops hitting the canopy overhead; the big tailgate with the Food Network guy apparently isn't until tomorrow. (Now they tell us, right?)

Rumor is that "Canton Tom" is not a Bills fan but he is rather a well known Browns fan. Also "Delaware Bills Fan" is a known Eagles supporter. We need to root out Poser Bills Fans like them

I love it. Grew up in williamsville and have lived in canton for 16 years. P.s. Loby's has a tailgate party before tomorrows game. The place is jamming with Bills fans right now. Show up and your first beer is on me. Go bills!!!

I love it. Grew up in williamsville and have lived in canton for 16 years. P.s. Loby's has a tailgate party before tomorrows game. The place is jamming with Bills fans right now. Show up and your first beer is on me. Go bills!!!

Canton Tom I am at Loby's - where is my beer????????????