Bills on Twitter

I know not how many of you have bought into the twitter thing, but I have (hesitantly). One of the perks is following some of the Bills players. The few I follow now are actually really good about posting camp updates and even pictures and what not. It's not earth shattering stuff, but it is pretty cool to get some of their takes on the grind of training camp.

If anyone knows of Bills players with active accounts, we can use this thread as a place to post interesting "tweets" and camp pictures.

http://twitpic.com/bt63k The link should work even if you don't have twitter. These are just a few pictures that Kawika Mitchell has posted recently. You should be able to click the thumbnails to the right to see all the pictures.

Here are the ones I have (as most probably have):

Terrell Owens - terrellowens81

Donte Whitner - DonteWhitner

Kawika Mitchell - Ka_Mitchell55

Aaron Maybin - AaronMaybin58

Brian Moorman - brianmoorman

Here are the ones I have (as most probably have):

Terrell Owens - terrellowens81

Donte Whitner - DonteWhitner

Kawika Mitchell - Ka_Mitchell55

Aaron Maybin - AaronMaybin58

Brian Moorman - brianmoorman

AndyLevitre-- AndyLevitre

Roscoe Parrish -- Scoe11

Drayton Florence-- DraytonFlorence

Note that Florence's is "protected," although I think he does approve any fans who want to follow him.

Also, salmaiorana tweeted several updates from SJF today.

Other Bills-related media sources: DandC_Sports, ProFootballWkly, Buffalo_News, WKBW, WGR550, WECK1230, nflnetwork, FootballPost, fb_outsiders, SiriusNFLRadio, nfl, RosenhausSports, ProFootballTalk, mortreport, SI_RossTucker, richeisen, buffalobillscom, espn_afceast (Tim's blog), DatDude75 (Marcellus Wiley).

One more of note: john_wawrow.