Florio's Take On Mike Vick?

H2o

Mind you, this was 4 years ago now. Prison life has probably aged Vick to some degree.

That is the great unknown. Was he serving hard time or min security. Did he have a chance to evaluate his actions - will he be better or worse for it. Someone will take a chance.

Guest dog14787
That is the great unknown. Was he serving hard time or min security. Did he have a chance to evaluate his actions - will he be better or worse for it. Someone will take a chance.

Used as a slash type player, RB, QB, WR, there is not a doubt in SKOOB's and my mind Michael Vick will flourish. Its possible if used the right way Michael Vick could become even more dangerous. Vick always was the most talented all around player on the football field, and talk about fast, Vick was like the Road Runner with the whole NFL playing the Coyote.

We both know one thing, we hope Michael Vick doesn't end up in our division as an opponent...

there is not a doubt in my mind ..

You may or may not be right, Skoo...er Dog, But it is the line above that makes me seriously question your conclusion.

Just funnin' with ya.