Shanahan looking to return in 2010

Mike Shanahan is looking to coach again in the NFL next year, where do you think he's going to end up?

Teams who might be looking for a new coach in 2010:

Buffalo

Oakland

San Diego

Cincy

Jacksonville (if they don't move :unsure: )

Dallas

Philly

Oakland or SD would be my guesses with the quality of RBs they have on their roster.

I don't think there's anyway Shanahan would EVER to back to work for Al Davis again ... too much "bad blood" there from the first time he was on staff there, plus all the "rivalry" years of Oakland vs. Denver. It would be interesting to see him wind up back in the AFC West again, though (San Diego, or maybe even KC). No way would the Bills be able to afford him, so that's probably not realistic either. For the same reason, I doubt Cincy is a serious contender. He and Jerry Jones would last about 2 seasons together, tops ... can't have 2 "masterminds" trying to run the same team! Philly would be a good fit, especially if McNabb is still around.

GO BILLS!

I don't think there's anyway Shanahan would EVER to back to work for Al Davis again ... too much "bad blood" there from the first time he was on staff there, plus all the "rivalry" years of Oakland vs. Denver. It would be interesting to see him wind up back in the AFC West again, though (San Diego, or maybe even KC). No way would the Bills be able to afford him, so that's probably not realistic either. For the same reason, I doubt Cincy is a serious contender. He and Jerry Jones would last about 2 seasons together, tops ... can't have 2 "masterminds" trying to run the same team! Philly would be a good fit, especially if McNabb is still around.

GO BILLS!

I wasn't thinking when I mentioned Oakland...been a little preoccupied lately. San Diego is a good possibility, I would like to say Dallas too, but I think Jason Garrett has that all locked up, but you never know what Jerry Jones is thinking. A lot of people are thinking its a pipedream that he would be in Buffalo and I'm on board with that as I don't think he's the type of coach that Ralph would hire. Then again, no one thought TO was the type of player the Bills would sign either so you never know whats going to happen. Personally, I think unless things go drastically wrong in 2009 that Jauron will be here through the end of his new deal.

I wasn't thinking when I mentioned Oakland...been a little preoccupied lately. San Diego is a good possibility, I would like to say Dallas too, but I think Jason Garrett has that all locked up, but you never know what Jerry Jones is thinking. A lot of people are thinking its a pipedream that he would be in Buffalo and I'm on board with that as I don't think he's the type of coach that Ralph would hire. Then again, no one thought TO was the type of player the Bills would sign either so you never know whats going to happen. Personally, I think unless things go drastically wrong in 2009 that Jauron will be here through the end of his new deal.

Anything less than a double-digit win season and/or the playoffs and he's gone. And again if Shanahan wants full control, the Bills don't want him.