Pennington has a Rotator Cuff injury

Thailog80

I almost needed a translator for Gullah, but......I worked it out just fine on my own.

:w00t:

108746[/snapback]

I got your six, sweetheart. You ever try any of them there upstates out on a Nasty Pot? . Probably not. You can't get shrimp and crab. Good sausage, though.

If Pennington stays out 6 weeks, and if the Jets go 3-3 in that time, then they'd have five losses with two games to play. This injury really hurts them, but they're still in the playoff hunt.

108892[/snapback]

With Quincy Carter at QB, 3-3 might be too generous.

Now with Pennington out, if the Bills have any chance for the playoffs they will have to pass the jets in the standings

108813[/snapback]

The way I figure it, if the Bills even want a CHANCE at the playoffs, they will need to be 10-6. I don't think that can happen.

Even if it does, they will have to beat out teams like Bal, Indy, Houston, SD, KC, and Tenn. All teams VERY good chance at 9-7, and at least a couple will probably go 10-6.

I also think we fight for one wildcard spot. Denver or SD (whichever one has the lower record) will get the first one.

So Jets fans are delusional but its okay for you folk to honestly believe that the sole reason you're 3-5 is the refs?

108907[/snapback]

Refs? Sole Reason!?!? :w00t::D

Maybe the Raiders game can be argued....but thats a big exaggeration to say sole reason is the refs...if we had just made a play or 2 here and there, not asking much, we can be 5-3, but we are not.