Courage–noun

I don't know about Major Cook, but his attorney is bats--t crazy, according to this article. She got her law degree from an online school. I got my law degree from a real law school, and I passed the bar on the first try.

Hey, I'm no great supporter of President Obama, but he's President. He is the Commander in Chief, and no amount of wishing otherwise is going to make it come to pass.

I really wish the birthers would just come out and say what they really feel: they don't like President Obama because of his race and his liberal politics. Come on, birthers. Use the racial slurs we know you really, really want to use.

And BTW, to the birthers, if on the one-in-a-billion chance you succeed, guess who becomes President:

Joe Biden.

I can't think of a worse fate. ((shudders))

CHECK IT

He has a birth certificate problem of his own-he was born on Mars!

Already checked it, dude. It doesn't pass the smell test.

And if Obama was really born in Kenya, Uganda, or Timbuktu, don't you think Hillary Clinton would have found it out while she was running for President against him???

Already checked it, dude. It doesn't pass the smell test.

And if Obama was really born in Kenya, Uganda, or Timbuktu, don't you think Hillary Clinton would have found it out while she was running for President against him???

CHECK IT

This just gave me an idea for a comedy skit-Obama and Axelrod go to the Dominican Republic with Obama dressed up like a ball player to try and trick a pro scout to give him a forged birth certificate. Maybe part two could be Obama with his new cabinet filled with guys like Miguel Tejada, Esmailyn Gonzalez, and Fernando Valenzuela!

CHECK IT

Looks like Major Cook got canned over this.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2293290/posts

"The CEO of Simtech, Inc., Larry Grice, explained to Plaintiff over a series of four conversations within the next two hours, that he had been terminated. Grice told the Plaintiff that he would no longer be welcome in his former position at SOCOM but that Grice wanted to see whether he could find something within the company (Simtech, Inc.) for Cook. The upshot was that at this time Grice did not have anything for Plaintiff to do. Grice told Plaintiff, in essence, that the situation had become "nutty and crazy", and that Plaintiff would no longer be able to work at his old position.

Grice explained that he had been in touch with Defense Security Services (an agency of the Department of Defense[1], with regional offices located in SOCOM Headquarters at McDill Airforce Base in Tampa, Florida), and that DSS had not yet made a determination whether Plaintiff Major Cook's clearances would be pulled, but Grice made clear to Cook that it was DSS who had compelled Cook's termination. Essentially, because of the "nutty and crazy" situation and the communications received from DSS was no longer employable by him at all. So he was not optimistic about getting me another job at the company. Grice also reported to Plaintiff that there was some gossip that "people were disappointed in" the Plaintiff because they thought he was manipulating his deployment orders to create a platform for political purposes. Grice then discussed Plaintiff's expectation of receiving final paychecks (including accrued leave pay) already owed, without any severance pay, and wished the Plaintiff well."

One of the birthers has Obama as not a Russian spy or a Chinese agent...but a secret agent of...

get ready now...

THE GERMANS.

Um, this is so laughable, it reminds me of Belushi's line from Animal House about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor.

Germans? Forget it, they're rolling. :lol:

One of the birthers has Obama as not a Russian spy or a Chinese agent...but a secret agent of...

get ready now...

THE GERMANS.

Um, this is so laughable, it reminds me of Belushi's line from Animal House about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor.

Germans? Forget it, they're rolling. :lol:

Of course. Everyone knows that the German-Indonesian-Kenyan axis is heavily involved in Hawaii...

CHECK IT

So you're not concerned at all over the fact this guy lost his job?

I'd be concerned if he didn't. By his own argument, his employment was illegal.

I mean, let's face it. He volunteered for orders he "knew" were "illegal", then filed for CO status and hired a lawyer to contest something he didn't need a lawyer to contest...and thereby lost his job, being employed by the same "illegal" employer that issued his "illegal" order? He's not courageous. He's a moron.

I'd be concerned if he didn't. By his own argument, his employment was illegal.

I mean, let's face it. He volunteered for orders he "knew" were "illegal", then filed for CO status and hired a lawyer to contest something he didn't need a lawyer to contest...and thereby lost his job, being employed by the same "illegal" employer that issued his "illegal" order? He's not courageous. He's a moron.

CHECK IT

I don't think you know the entire story.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

CHECK IT

I don't think you know the entire story.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

No, I read that. He lost his defense contractor position - in which he was serving a C-in-C who's presidency he thought was illegal. Generally, telling your boss you don't recognize his authority is a good and justified way to get fired.

Fact is, the (*^*&%^$^#tried to have it both ways ("Obama's not legally the C-in-C if I'm on active duty, but he's just fine if I'm a civilian employee.") He lost. As well he should have.

No, I read that. He lost his defense contractor position - in which he was serving a C-in-C who's presidency he thought was illegal. Generally, telling your boss you don't recognize his authority is a good and justified way to get fired.

Fact is, the (*^*&%^$^#tried to have it both ways ("Obama's not legally the C-in-C if I'm on active duty, but he's just fine if I'm a civilian employee.") He lost. As well he should have.

CHECK IT