Is maybin close to signing

so AM has been tweeting a bit today about some business happenings...

"AaronMaybin58: OOOOOOhhh Snap...sooo much business is being done today...A.M. is gonna have to get it in tonight...hope the city is ready 4 me"

and then a couple hours later

"AaronMaybin58:IT HAS BEGUN...GET READY 2 CHECK UR POCKETS IN THE A.M.

about 1 hour ago from web"

possibly a signing in the works???

so AM has been tweeting a bit today about some business happenings...

....GET READY 2 CHECK UR POCKETS IN THE A.M....

Whose pockets? Is he tweeting Ralph? Did Ralph tweet back: "No, check YOUR pockets in the AM, playa!"

Or is he tweeting his possee? His agent?....is he referring to himself??

WTF is he tweeting about? ;):lol:

i hope maybin is talking about a contract. im hoping he's not gonna go out tonight "hoping the city is ready for him". sounds like it could be a rough night. another young football star gonna let his ego inflate and think that he's above the law? i sure hope not. he seemes like a good guy......

i hope maybin is talking about a contract. im hoping he's not gonna go out tonight "hoping the city is ready for him". sounds like it could be a rough night. another young football star gonna let his ego inflate and think that he's above the law? i sure hope not. he seemes like a good guy......

Peters seemed like a nice guy too...sigh...

Hope the deal gets done soon...camp starts in something like 10 days! :lol:

TBH, it sounds more like he's out for a helluva night out on the town than sweatin' a contract

It turns out he had a fund raiser in NYC last night...

when are the pick gonna start getting signed?

Is it just me, or has the literacy level/writing ability of pro athletes gone down significantly?

It's the text and twitter age. It's basically just shorthand - any secretary from more than 20 years ago would have been paid big bucks to write like that and be able to decipher it afterwards.