Brady* the gardener

Apparently you didn't bother reading the article.

A Patriots spokesman said he doubts Brady is aware of Paiva's situation.

Police caught him on surveillance video.

Shortly thereafter, Paiva said he received a call from a Boston police detective.

We DO live in an age of pure and utter douchebaggery, where people throw out accusations and assumptions without knowing or bothering to read the whole story (that's right in front of them).

I did read the article. And what I said is still true. The article says, he doubts he is aware of Paiva's sitatiion, i.e. Brady isn't aware the guy is begging on the streets to pay him back.

What I said is that Brady found his flower pots were stolen, called the police, and PRESSED CHARGES even though everyone involved conceded it was an honest mistake. The problem isn't what happened AFTER an agreement was reached, the problem is that after seeing what happened, the douchebag still pressed charges.

They're stainless steel, so not your average flower pots. They were more likely a custom job.

Still, $4,000? Stainless steel? Gold or platinum I might understand but why anyone would need a $4,000 flower pot is beyond me. It reminds me of Dennis Kozlowski's $6,000 shower curtain. :lol: