Derrick Brooks Still Holding Out Hope

I can't believe that the Bills don't want this guy. I have to think that either the Bills FO knows something we don't about Brooks skills declining or that Brooks has told the Bills that he doesn't want to play for them. I know that if he isn't picky about money he can play again.

Even at 36 he is better than Elison will ever be. I usually say don't go after big names but Elison is so bad that almost any name not Keith Elison is an upgrade. IF you sign a guy like Brooks and he has lost it than you simply put Elison back in but its worth the chance to get an upgrade at that position.

And judging by their pursuit of Pisa I think that they are not too confident in Elison either.

I can't believe that the Bills don't want this guy. I have to think that either the Bills FO knows something we don't about Brooks skills declining or that Brooks has told the Bills that he doesn't want to play for them. I know that if he isn't picky about money he can play again.

Even at 36 he is better than Elison will ever be. I usually say don't go after big names but Elison is so bad that almost any name not Keith Elison is an upgrade. IF you sign a guy like Brooks and he has lost it than you simply put Elison back in but its worth the chance to get an upgrade at that position.

And judging by their pursuit of Pisa I think that they are not too confident in Elison either.

listen i hate ellison as much as you do but they play two totally different positions. putting brooks there would be like getting Eddie Robinson again. too old and slow to play weak side in our scheme.

LOL, if you read the article, it's just another reason the Bills coaching and front office is known as one of the worst in the league.

You can also go ahead and include all of the morons here who pick on our guys like Donte Whitner and everyone else behind the front four of our defense.

14 year, multi pro bowl guy Derrick Brooks gets it. He says so with this quote:

"And what our primary zone defense did was Cover-2 because of the front that you had to rush the passer. Right now, you're not getting as many combination of rushers that can rush like we could in our heyday."

There you have it folks. Now, does anyone here think that Kelsay, Schobel, Stroud, and Williams are the type of front four that can make the Cover-2 work in Buffalo?

Our coaching staff is so fuggin stupid and behind the eight ball. It just shows they are copycats and can't think or innovate for themselves. So, week after week, we play our opponents and our own coaching staff.

UGH!

listen i hate ellison as much as you do but they play two totally different positions. putting brooks there would be like getting Eddie Robinson again. too old and slow to play weak side in our scheme.

My ideal pick up would be Boss Bailey. But I still think that Brooks is better than Elison he played well in the Tampa 2 in Tampa. I might be wrong but didn't he play weak side in Tampa?