Sound familiar?

Kgun5

The leagues best players get the benefit of the doubt from the officials.

Its like that in every league from Pop Warner, to Little Leauge, to the NFL, to the NBA.

107324[/snapback]

The play was so similar to the one Baltimore had against Buffalo...To be honest, I thought Cleveland had more of a gripe than we did.

Guest Steinway

Obvious interference. Even worse were the ESPN buffoons calling the game. Joe Theisman killing Shea for not catching it anyway when a guy is holding his arm. The topper was McGuire shouting over the top of him that it was a clean play when the replay was showing it wasn't. Lewis is lucky he is not in jail and the two clowns from ESPN could not work for any other network.

The play was so similar to the one Baltimore had against Buffalo...To be honest, I thought Cleveland had more of a gripe than we did.

107331[/snapback]

Obvious interference. Even worse were the ESPN buffoons calling the game. Joe Theisman killing Shea for not catching it anyway when a guy is holding his arm. The topper was McGuire shouting over the top of him that it was a clean play when the replay was showing it wasn't. Lewis is lucky he is not in jail and the two clowns from ESPN could not work for any other network.

107348[/snapback]

Yeah, I really hate that crew. Theisman especially, since even when it's clear he's made a mistake, he tries to cover it up or spin it rather than making a witty, self-depricating comment like so many good announcers know how to do.

107348[/snapback]

Sorry, but I agreed with Theisman (which is a miracle in itself) on that one. Lewis DID NOT hold Shea's arm. He had one hand on his side, which left Shea's arms completely free.

Yes, the replay showed that it was an "according to Hoyle" penalty, but not so severe that Shea shouldn't have made the catch. Should the penalty have been called? Absolutely.

Ray Lewis gets off scott-free once again.