HOF game and enshrinement tickets still available

mrags

Sorry if this was already posted, just thought some of you might be interested in seeing this. I heard it on WGR this morning on my way in to work.

I hope to see some of you there.

http://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement...p?story_id=3316

For those of you that dont have access to the link at work:

The Pro Football Hall of Fame has announced that it is making available to the public a number of VIP, floor, and sideline seat tickets for the 2009 Enshrinement Ceremony as well as additional sideline and end zone seats for the NFL Hall of Fame Game. The newly released seats will go on sale to the public beginning on Wednesday, June 24 at 11:00 a.m. ET. Tickets may be purchased online by visiting the Hall’s website at Profootballhof.com or by calling (800)-913-9788.

Both the Enshrinement Ceremony and NFL Hall of Fame Game take place on the Pro Football Hall of Fame Field at Fawcett Stadium which is located across the street from the Hall of Fame.

The cost for Enshrinement tickets is $28 for sideline seats and $60 for floor seats and $150 for special VIP seats. The floor and VIP seats are for 2009 only and non-renewable in future years. The Enshrinement Ceremony for the Class of 2009 – Bob Hayes, Randall McDaniel, Bruce Smith, Derrick Thomas, Ralph Wilson, Jr., and Rod Woodson – is scheduled for Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. ET.

Ticket prices for the NFL Hall of Fame Game which features the Buffalo Bills and Tennessee Titans are $45 for end zone seats and $55 and $60 for sideline seats. The NFL Hall of Fame Game is scheduled for Sunday, August 9, at 8 p.m. ET. All tickets sales are final and are non-refundable and non-renewable.

In addition to individual Enshrinement and NFL Hall of Fame Game tickets, special fan travel packages are also available through Sports Travel and Tours. For fan package information call (888) 310-4255 or click here>>>.