Full Game of Madden 2010

Rush23

http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/madden...vens-full-game/

Full game of Madden 2010, it's the Alpha version so it's still a work in progress. But it looks very good, presentation is SUPERB I think. A whole lot better compared to last year where the presentation was "blah"

Presentation is better, but they've been aggressively touting the updated gameplay which doesn't seemed to have changed that much at all. Surprise surprise. Can somebody please file a law suit? This exclusivity nonsense has resulted in a half-decade of turdy roster updates.

I honestly have to play the game for an extended period of time before I get a feel for how good or bad the game is. If I play NHL 2009 for like 10 games I really notice how good the game is. Most of the time in NHL 2009 I feel like each game is totally different. I also notice the little things they put into the game. The NHL games are by far the best sports games this generation.

In Madden each year I hate how the Offensive line you put out never seems to matter. An O-line no matter how good can never dominate a D-line no how bad they are. So from that video I can't tell how good or bad the game is. I have been reading up on the things they are trying to put into this years game and so far it looks like they at least know some of the issue they have to address.

The new rating system is a good thing. The fact that they are trying to add a system were the offensive line forms a realistic pocket (keeps ass holes from running 20 yards back once the QB gets the snaps) is good. The New animation engine they are incorporating looks promising. The online franchise looks fun. There are other things they are putting in but I am still going to have to get my hands on the game and play it for a few hours to really see if there is going to be any real improvements.