Taking Credit Cards?

mcjeff215

A buddy and I are about halfway through a website monitoring application that we hope to use to bring in a few extra bucks. Nothing too fancy. Basic up/down alerts and trending and all that. A side income supplement really.

Does anyone own or run a business where they take credit cards? I understand the SMB finances, I just can't find anything that tells me all of the fees and accounts and all that I'll need to have. Gateway, merchant account... card affiliation fees?

A buddy and I are about halfway through a website monitoring application that we hope to use to bring in a few extra bucks. Nothing too fancy. Basic up/down alerts and trending and all that. A side income supplement really.

Does anyone own or run a business where they take credit cards? I understand the SMB finances, I just can't find anything that tells me all of the fees and accounts and all that I'll need to have. Gateway, merchant account... card affiliation fees?

You will get better advice than from me, but can't you just let Paypal, or another company handle all that?