Being a realistic GM

If you were GM - what two players would you pick up? What would your 53 man roster look like?

1. Despite injuries - I would sign Marvin Harrison. Our WR depth is absolutely loaded as it is. Marvins experience will help Trent Edwards greatly. I don't how much more gas Owens or Harrison has in their tanks - but this can only help Trent in the long run. Who would be cut? Jenkins. Keep 6 WRs on the roster.

2. Despite injuries - I would sign Levi Jones for depth. If Langston goes down - we need somebody- Desperately. Levi Jones should be picked up if that happened.

53 man roster (with new players - STARTERS BOLD)

QB: Edwards, Fitz, Hamdan

RB: Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes, Omon

TE: Nelson, Schouman, Fine

WR: Owens, Evans, Harrison, Reed, Johnson, Parrish

OL: Walker, Chambers, Wood, McKinney, Hangman, Levitre, Butler, Bell, Jones

DL: Schobel, Kelsay, Maybin, Denney, Williams, Johnson, Stroud

LB: Poz, Mitchell, Ellison, Digorgio, Harris, Bowen, Corto

S: Whitner, Wilson, Scott, Simpson, Byrd

CB: McGee, McKelvin, Corner, Lankster, Youboty, Florence

K/P: Moorman, Lindell

There's no way they cut Hardy after one season. Even if he seemed like he wasn't grasping the offense well, you just can't do that to a second round pick who showed a couple flashes of what could be. Also, I'd have to say it's probably more likely that at the start of the season the starting safeties will be Whitner and Scott. Back to the WR topic: The Bills aren't going to sign Harrison either just for the heck of it. I think they're satisfied with who they've got on the roster right now.

This is something I have been wondering for a while. I think we should still bring in Levi Jones for a look. It would help at least add depth to the O-line. If he pans out we can move Walker back right. I think it's definitely worth a shot. Thoughts?

This is something I have been wondering for a while. I think we should still bring in Levi Jones for a look. It would help at least add depth to the O-line. If he pans out we can move Walker back right. I think it's definitely worth a shot. Thoughts?

I agree....at the right price though. I hope Walker does a great job.

2. Despite injuries - I would sign Levi Jones for depth. If Langston goes down - we need somebody- Desperately. Levi Jones should be picked up if that happened.

I think I read Jones wants $10M a year.

I was looking at a site that listed all of the free agents that haven't signed yet - unrestricted, unsigned - and here are a bunch that looked like they'd find a welcome home in Buffalo: (Mark Tauscher, T) (Jason Babin, LB) (Rocky Boiman, LB)

(Napoleon Harris, LB) (Rosevelt Colvin, LB) (Jerome McDougle, DE) (Orpheus Roye, DE.) (Jon Runyan, T.) (La'Roi Glover, DT) (Kevin Carter, DE) - none of them have the franchise tag, according to the article. That doesn't even list the players that aren't currently on a roster.

I was looking at a site that listed all of the free agents that haven't signed yet - unrestricted, unsigned - and here are a bunch that looked like they'd find a welcome home in Buffalo: (Mark Tauscher, T) (Jason Babin, LB) (Rocky Boiman, LB)

(Napoleon Harris, LB) (Rosevelt Colvin, LB) (Jerome McDougle, DE) (Orpheus Roye, DE.) (Jon Runyan, T.) (La'Roi Glover, DT) (Kevin Carter, DE) - none of them have the franchise tag, according to the article. That doesn't even list the players that aren't currently on a roster.

I agree on Babin