Pot head nailed in Cat Killing case

ieatcrayonz

Guest three3
There is a nice list of winners for you. I wonder why Michael Vick was left off.

stick to the glove wearing mary takes.

I believe the law in Florida for killing animals is 5 years. He's charged with 18 counts as well as burglary charges. If he is convicted of all 18 and given the max sentence in consecutive terms he will be in for 90 years. I highly doubt he'll get anything close to that. I'm guessing 20 years and paroled approx. 10 years in. I hope psychological care can cure him of the uncontrollable urge to kill.

Not even close. Five years and he's out in 18 - 24 months with the rest of the sentence reduced to probation or house-arrest with the caveat that he attends court ordered psych. sessions.

Edit:

He was charged with 19 counts of felony animal cruelty, 19 counts of improperly disposing of an animal body and four counts of burglary. Each of the felony counts carries a minimum mandatory fine of $5,000, six months in prison and psychological counseling.

''I'm glad he's 18, because now he can be tried as an adult,'' she said. ``If he's in prison for life, that would suit me just fine.''

He needs to be punished. Forget about the dead cats and the animal lover emotions for a minute and think about what that would do to that community. Some lunatic is gutting pets and ensuring the owners find them like that? Sounds like a deliberate attempt to cause fear and not "just" a whack job situation. Life though? Eh. I don't know about that one.

Edit #2:

Would an 18 year old kid think of it like that? Probably not.