Jay Riemersma to consider run for Congress

I appreciate what you're saying, but what if the ramifications of taking Christianity out of our government results in us turning our backs on Israel? The only reason why we protect Israel now, is that our foundational beliefs are that the Christian God mandated Israel be protected.

You do realize that the world is waiting on our response to Israel being threatened by Iran don't you? Once we decide to turn our backs on Israel (which we will), the world will recognize that and unite against Israel. Do I need to go further on that point?

Brush up on your Arabic.

Israel nukes the ME, the world goes into a tailspin due to a loss of oil and Arabic is studied as a dead language. Oh and hi PPP.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate what you're saying, but what if the ramifications of taking Christianity out of our government results in us turning our backs on Israel? The only reason why we protect Israel now, is that our foundational beliefs are that the Christian God mandated Israel be protected.

You do realize that the world is waiting on our response to Israel being threatened by Iran don't you? Once we decide to turn our backs on Israel (which we will), the world will recognize that and unite against Israel. Do I need to go further on that point?

Then you will have your line back that was crossed by your so called separation of God from our Government. But you will wish that line didn't exist.

There are millions of Muslims moving into this country each year. Far more of a problem than the distraction of illegal's.

Then when with a Government controlled country that we will live in when they have full control of the banks (money), all kinds of industry (jobs), health care etc. and no Christian influences in Government to stop any of it. The predicted demise of the United States will begin.

And you want Christians (or as you say "religion") out of Government, well you will have it. Brush up on your Arabic.

What a moron!

Take this for what it's worth, but...