OUR #1 draft pick

bartshan-83

It seems that we just may be able to get it back. I dont know really know if they would give up a 1st for Henry but it is looking like their original pick may be a higher one than ours. Both 3-5 but heading in opposite directions.

About the game:

GREAT O-line play....Opened up holes for McGahee, protected Drew very nicely. Controlled the LOS.

Drew....another not great, but solid, mistake free football game. And tell me that little spin and 16 yd run wasnt sweet :D

Willis....nothing to say here.

Rushing defense.....GAMEBALL! 8 games in a row with NO 100 yd rushers. Sh*t BOTH of the Jets' RBs got 100+ last week.

Evans....keep em comin baby! He is learning on the fly. And Moulds keeps performing (what a CATCH he had in the 1st half by the sideline)

Weaknesses: Terrible clock management on that final 1st half drive disaster. And allowed another big play on defense at the end. Other than that, GREAT WIN!

GO BILLS!!!!!

Actually, the fact that Travis is sitting on the bench may be the biggest reason why we get a first from trading him. Everyone has seen the last two years that he can play. He's got little to prove. By sitting on the bench, he avoids wear and tear and will have relatively little mileage on him when he hits the trade block.

In the end, I suspect the Bills will indeed recieve a #1 for him. I think the real question is whether or not someone will make that trade straight up, or if the Bills will give up a bit extra, such as a 3rd-5th round pick.

Oh for sure...I tend to agree with both of you. I guess my true point was that it was once commonly thought that we had traded that Cowgirls a top 5 pick and that IF we got a 1st rounder from them it would be their ORIGINAL 1st rounder 15-25 range).

Now it is looking like that could go in the other direction. Maybe if we gave them TH and our 3rd? TH + Drew?

Oh for sure...I tend to agree with both of you. I guess my true point was that it was once commonly thought that we had traded that Cowgirls a top 5 pick and that IF we got a 1st rounder from them it would be their ORIGINAL 1st rounder 15-25 range).

Now it is looking like that could go in the other direction. Maybe if we gave them TH and our 3rd? TH + Drew?

106318[/snapback]

You forget...Dallas already has their Drew. One's enough for any team! :D